Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ukdomains  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 6:29:14 PM(UTC)

Membership: Standard
Great Britain

Hey everyone!

I'm pleased to let you know we are going to be running a competition from NOW until the end of March 2017. This will be a referral based competition, so the person who refers the most active members by the end of March will win.

The prizes will consist of the following:

1st place: 20% commission of all referrals referred in the competition - This is in ADDITION to the normal 10% you would have received

2nd Place: 15% commission of all referrals referred in the competition - This is in ADDITION to the normal 10% you would have received

3rd Place: 10% commission of all referrals referred in the competition - This is in ADDITION to the normal 10% you would have received

RULES

1. NO CHEATING - YOU WILL BE BANNED
2. You need to have purchased ANY form of advertising in the system to lock in your payment processor.
3. Only active referrals who have purchased ANY form of advertising will be counted as an active referral towards the competition. At the end of the competition, each referral of the top 3 places will be checked to ensure there are no duplicated/inactive referrals.
4. If Adpacks are bought, they need to have banners and URL's attached to it so everyone can surf the Adpacks bought. This goes for all types of advertising bought, they need to have completed the entire setting up and paying for the advertising.

* ANY form of advertising bought means any purchase that has gone through one of our payment processors, and does not mean any funds already compounded internally. If you have already purchased advertising through a payment processor, this counts towards the contest. Even buying a $1 cash link through a payment processor counts towards the competition.

* To participate in the competition, you need to do the following:
Login to your account. Go to the "Earn" menu, scroll down to "contests" and when page loads, click on "Participate". If this process is not complete, then you will not be included in the contest.

The contest ends 31st March, 23:59 server time.

How to promote to people to join? You are welcome to use any legal method you know how to promote to members to join, it is even acceptable to promise to share their signup bonus with them if it will convince them to join.

How will this help everyone? With a larger influx of members, all adding money to the system, we can share larger amounts of daily RevShare with everyone. Our improved Alexa rank will allow me to get better paying traffic to the website, so we can share more money with the members. It is a win-win situation for everyone.

Now please excuse me, I have a competition to enter! Who's going to beat me?

Good luck, and may the best MDCM member win!

CoinCapitalist  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 3:48:02 AM(UTC)

United States

Curious who won the competition?
BillyJhonson  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:59:46 AM(UTC)

India

PrateekJhonson  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:41:28 PM(UTC)

India